Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free Write

I am looking forword to the snow melting so much. I cannot wait until spring. As soon as the snow melts i can go do things out side which is so nice. Also i wont have to wear heavy clothes anymore which is really annoying after a while. It's also really nice to see the sun most days. Another good thing about spring is rugby starts. Rugby is a lot of fun and it gets me in good shape. We will be starting outside practices when the snow melts. Which is just another reason i want the snow to melt. And it just feels like its been dark and gloomy for ever because winter is very long. The coming of spring usually means the coming of summer and that means school is out which is just absolutely awesome.

1 comment:

finch1212 said...

I think you like the srping for the same reasons i do, along with just about everyone else who like the spring. I think that many people look forward to this season and there are endless reasons why. just GRREAT post!!!