Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Writing Territories

2. Overall I'd say I am not that talented of a writer, but i get by. I wouldn't ever see myself as becoming an author or anything like that but I can get through school writing assignments. The kinds of writing that i enjoy reading are mostly short stories about something exciting. What i like to write is short stories that i can just make up on the spot because i feel that those are really easy and somewhat fun to write just to see what you can come up with. I usually never write outside of school. The topics that intrigue me are anything about action i find easier to read.

3. One person I would really like to meet is Andre Young. He's probably the person i look up to most just because he pretty much got rap popular and more and more people started to like it. If i could hang out with Andre for just one day i would be very happy. Some people know Andre Young as Dr. Dre. Him and Snoop would be really tight to hang out with. Just going to Cali and rolling around all day and spittin rhymes is pretty much my main dream.

2 comments:

finch1212 said...

I enjoyed this post because its very truthful and is similiar to mine. Im not that into writing as well and enjoy short stories the most because they get the points done with quick. Not too sure who andre is, but i love dr.dre and and sure we can relate here. good job!

carlino said...

I agree, i do not think you are very talented at writing, and i am not into writing that much either. Good job looking forward for more updates.